- Enrollment into the monthly AutoPay payment plan can only be done during the renewal billing cycle.
- The monthly AutoPay payment plan is only available for policies with $115 of annual premium or more.
- To enroll in the monthly AutoPay plan, you must first complete the three steps listed at the bottom of this page.
- The below steps must be completed by the due date listed on the Renewal Billing Statement you received or enrollment in this plan will not be possible.
- Failure to follow the below steps may result in fees and coverage lapses.
- There is no need to send a payment. The first installment will be electronically paid from your selected account on or near the Policy Term Effective Date found on the Renewal Billing Statement you received.
- Once enrolled in the Monthly AutoPay plan, a schedule of future payments will be mailed to you. These future electronic payments will be withdrawn monthly on or near the same day as the Policy Term Effective Date. This withdraw day can be changed by contacting our billing department at 800-562-5712.
- If using a credit or debit card for monthly payments, a 2.5% processing fee ($3.75 minimum) will be added to each payment. Using a bank account withdrawal for monthly payments has no such fee.
- If you are not able to complete the below steps by the due date, we suggest you choose a different payment plan and pay online.
Print and complete the AutoPay Authorization Form found here.
If you are using a bank account for the AutoPay, get a blank check or deposit slip and write "Void" on it. You can skip this step if you are using a credit or debit card for payments.
Mail the completed AutoPay authorization form and the voided check or deposit slip (if using a bank account) to the below address. This must be received in our office by the due date listed on the Renewal Billing Statement you received. There is no need to send a payment at this time. The first installment will be paid electronically from your selected account.
Bremen Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
PO Box 97
Bremen, KS 66412-0097